We drive into Saigon’s Chợ Lớn area after your hotel check-out. Our first destination is Chinatown and the old Thien Hau temple where you gain wonderful insights into our customs and religions. This is followed by a trishaw (Ricshaw) ride to the centre of Saigon (if the weather is nice enough) through small alleys and markets to discover all the hidden gems of the city. This is truly memorable as you experience the genuine ‘local side’ of Saigon life.
There is nothing we love more than food. Life is too short for cold sandwiches and disappointing microwaved leftovers for lunch. Time to kiss them goodbye and enjoy authentic Southern Vietnamese delicacies.
After lunch, we continue our private tour with some sightseeing at top attractions in Saigon city including the Reunification Hall, War Remnants Museum, the Central Post Office, Opera House and Notre Dame Cathedral (outside only as it’s going through complete renovation inside).
At the end of your tour with us, we ensure you are safely dropped off at your hotel.
- a full 8 hour private guided tour in English
- all entry fees
- cold, bottled mineral water
- moist towelettes
- use of a modern air
- conditioned vehicle & my professional driver.
- meals & drinks etc taken during the tour (bottled water is free of charge)
How to book a tour:
- Press ‘BOOK NOW’ & complete Contact Form.
- Send to Xuan Tu Private Tours. Xuan Tu will personally check availability and return proposal and cost.
- Is the Proposal/Cost acceptable? Simply let Xuan Tu know and your booking is confirmed