Today, and after your breakfast, we set out for our special Da Lat countryside and waterfalls full-day tour including Pongour Waterfall. The waterfall is imposing, but not formidable. Its beauty is poetic and praised by the locals as well as tourists.
Its polished steps look like a natural amphitheatre! A stream of water powerfully plunges down these seven staircases, filling the air with a loud sound.
Then we have time to enjoy Da Lat’s amazing cuisine for lunch, we give great recommendations
We continue visiting the dramatic Elephant Falls – a larger but less developed waterfall set at the bottom of a mountain pass. Elephant Falls is by far the most dramatic in the region and is set against a magnificent backdrop. The gushing wall of water spills over the curved cliff, down onto the moss-covered rocks, and into the river below.
A rough set of steps fashioned into the rock face follow the waterfall to its base where it’s true power can really be appreciated. If you want to be adventurous, you can walk through the refreshing spray of the waterfall and into the cave behind!
Then we stop at our favourite coffee shops with a 360-degree panoramic view of green tea and coffee farms will surely bring you the feeling of peace is hard to describe.
- a full 10 hour private guided tour in English
- all entry fees
- cold, bottled mineral water
- moist towelettes
- use of a modern air
- conditioned vehicle & my professional driver.
- meals & drinks etc taken during the tour (bottled water is free of charge)
How to book a tour:
- Press ‘BOOK NOW’ & complete Contact Form.
- Send to Xuan Tu Private Tours. Xuan Tu will personally check availability and return proposal and cost.
- Is the Proposal/Cost acceptable? Simply let Xuan Tu know and your booking is confirmed