Ninh Binh Tam Coc Bich Dong is a wonderfully harmonious combination between the stunning caves, the charming waterways and the talent of the human, forming an inseparable unity.
Our Tam Coc Bich Dong private tour starts at your hotel lobby, and in our modern air-conditioned vehicle. My professional driver takes us to south into the Ninh Binh Province, then we set sail along the Ngo Dong River and cruise through the stunning landscapes of Tam Coc, with its lush rice paddies, jagged karst cliffs, and atmospheric caves, often called the ‘Ha Long Bay of the interior.’
Next, we drive on to the must-see place Bich Dong pagoda – a series of atmospheric caves filled with ancient shrines. It’s fascinating to contemplate the work that went into carving these monuments into the mountain. We have a chance to view all the stunning scenery, paddy green rice fields, the volcanic mountains, small channels, it is a picture all combined where you can see from the top Bich Dong pagoda!
A trip to Ninh Binh does wonders for allowing yourself to reacquaint with mother nature, thank the air that surrounds you with every breath you take and find yourself in the appreciation of life.
During your private Ninh Binh tour, you will be offered a choice of beautiful Vietnamese food and drink at excellent local restaurants if required, and at the end of your memorable day, you will be returned safely to your hotel.
- a fully-escorted private guided tour in English
- hotel pick-up/drop-off
- cold, bottled mineral water, and moist towelettes
- all Entry Fees
- meals & drinks are payable locally (bottled water is free of charge in the vehicle)
How to book a tour:
- Press CONTACT & complete Contact Form.
- Send to Xuan Tu Private Tours. Xuan Tu will personally check availability and return proposal and cost.
- Is the Proposal/Cost acceptable? Simply let Xuan Tu know and your booking is confirmed