With a 15.00 hotel ‘meet & greet’ we enter Hanoi’s Old Quarter for our walking tour visiting temples, old houses with the sense of time standing still for centuries. And of course, Hoang Kiem lake – the “Lake of the Returned Sword”; this scenic beauty offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi.
We visit the Central Market to see how local people shop every day for foods, picked fresh for the market the same day. And this is THE place to start our foodie journey. Our food tour is about food for everyday central Vietnam and prepared with pride at a daily price for local people at market food stalls, street restaurants, and what sometimes appears to be the owner’s front room!
We try 10+ local delicacies through a network of 36 iconic streets! Vietnamese egg coffee to central Vietnam’s famous noodle “Pho”, from steamrolls “Banh Cuon” to Vietnamese baguette “Banh My” ending with locals favorite street dessert, we try it all!
And we marvel at the kaleidoscope of beautiful lights from Ha Noi’s streets before escorting you safely to your hotel at about 19.00
- a private guided walking tour in English
- all food has taken + drinks including beer!
- cold bottled mineral water & moist towelettes
- hotel pick-up/drop-off
- alcoholic drink if taken (payable locally)
How to book a tour:
- Press ‘BOOK NOW’ & complete Contact Form.
- Send to Xuan Tu Private Tours. Xuan Tu will personally check availability and return proposal and cost.
- Is the Proposal/Cost acceptable? Simply let Xuan Tu know and your booking is confirmed