Everything about this tour from start to finish was exceptional; I traveled the entire coast of Vietnam and it was by far my best experience! Believe the hype. I contacted Xuân Tú (who owns the company) the day before I wanted to book and she was very accommodating and professional, not to mention, quick to reply, so I could get myself sorted. As a solo traveler, it was nice to experience such intimate service from our guides Lam and James, who brought a level of enthusiasm and knowledge that well surpassed my expectations!
The Hoi An Day Tour:
– Lam/James ensured they got to know each of the guests and suggested/formulated the itinerary around our likes/interests, whilst still showing us the cultural side of Hoi An
– They were both extremely personable + shared their knowledge re history of city and the ‘best spots’
– Lam took beautiful pictures/videos, which I received several compliments on and will forever treasure
– I ate the most authentic/delicious food and shared many laughs
– The entire experience from suggested food vendors to the boat ride is crafted to help the ‘little guy’ and is as authentic and non-touristy, as it gets!
I enjoyed the tour so much that I decided to take a Foodie Tour the next day with Lam. He took me to multiple establishments to eat the best of Da Nang city. The experience was like going out for the night with a good friend; he exudes such a passionate + friendly nature that you could not help, but get lost in conversation. Lam went above and asking re: my interests and suggested itineraries I could do whilst on my own the next day. I would never have taken a motorbike on the Hai Van Pass, unless I had received his suggestion, which was an absolute treasure! If you’re lucky enough to have him as your guide, your trip will truly be as unique and special, as he is.
Traveller: InderG_12 from Tripadvisor